Thursday 3 January 2013

Small Business BIG Dreams

Around six years ago I had a dream.

A dream to start my freelance transcription business on the side, while working fulltime.

That small seed planted without waiting for the right time, enough money and adequate resources is alive and kicking.

It has earned twice my fulltime salary a couples of times and may even do x6 in 2013, I hope anyway!!

This small business is my BIG dream.

The BIG dream is to build a business that's big enough for me to hire employees and can support my family and some.

It may not be long before it's registered as a company with fulltime management and staff!!

This is indeed a GIGANTIC dream for a pastor's son like me.

Takeaway - Dream BIG; DO IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Investment Pat Baih a Kisapna

Netflix ah Selling Sunset show pen brokerage/real estate firm Oppenheim Group a innzuakte nuntak dan a lak show hi, a tawm in. Zan nitak sea...