Wednesday 30 December 2020

Bye-Bye 2020 - here's hoping our paths never cross again

I first met you on the first of January a year ago.

It was a pleasant meet - even optimistic.

It was hopeful and filled with promises.

Everyone was cheering us on

Everyone was on our side.

However the cracks soon appear

I did my best to hold on to our dreams

However my efforts were all in vain.

You went ahead and ripped my heart wide open

You kept killing me every day 

And I kept dying a million deaths

Now, I can't find any excuses for you

I have to get real and straight with my folks

I have to say goodbye.

Hope we never meet again

Hope our paths never cross again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Investment Pat Baih a Kisapna

Netflix ah Selling Sunset show pen brokerage/real estate firm Oppenheim Group a innzuakte nuntak dan a lak show hi, a tawm in. Zan nitak sea...