Thursday 18 December 2008

Years they come and go...

Years and months they come and they go...but here I am stranded in LIFE!

That sounds kinda negative, I know but I mean time goes so fast!

I mean see I started blogging around December 2006 or so on Blogger.com. Before Blogger I was on My Opera, is it? That means I have been blogging more than two years now!

Phew! Two years!

Have I mastered the art of blogging? Have I earned money blogging? Have I published any book? Is there any article of mine published offline?

The answer to all of these questions is sadly - NO!

Will I still go on blogging?

Definitely!

Blogging has become a part of my life. It has helped me make friends and connect with people who I would otherwise would have never met.

Because of blogging I am now more aware of things I have never heard of. Blogging changes lives. And I believe it has changed and will keep changing mine too however minutely.

Being a blogger, a writer makes me see things I have never noticed. Makes me more aware and informed.

What single activity does all these things for you? What single thing in your life make you more aware, informed and improved? Blogging helps me in all areas of my life. Thats a fact.

Re-newing my writing and blogging goals

I was thinking I would now write more regularly on this blog. I hardly posted anything here in 2008.

So I will make this blog come alive with words and thoughts, conversations and rants, laughter and cries, through sickness and health, through boom and even dips!

What will I write about? Well, for starters just about anything that come to my silly mind!

Everything and anything will be on-topic as well as off-topic. I guess in one single word - life. Or the stuffs that make up what we call life!

Something like this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Investment Pat Baih a Kisapna

Netflix ah Selling Sunset show pen brokerage/real estate firm Oppenheim Group a innzuakte nuntak dan a lak show hi, a tawm in. Zan nitak sea...